Hurlingham Manor is a well maintained and sought after suburb. We need your help in keeping it that way. If you are a new resident, please consider joining the Hurlingham Manor Residents Association.
Membership is voluntary but we would encourage you to join so that collectively as a community we can all continue to enjoy the benefits of living in this great suburb!
Your membership helps ensure that the HMNA can provide the following benefits to our community and greater suburb:
- Johannesburg Roads Agency approved restricted access control to our suburb
- Enhancing security through:-
- 24 hour managed booms;
- liaison with security companies which provide guarding and patrolling services (currently there are 4 dedicated vehicles) and a
- 24 hour ambulance & paramedic service
- Pedestrian gates are locked every day from 10pm to 5am
- Communication channels through street representatives & a monthly newsletter
- Quarterly community events
- Two beautifully kept parks
- Arranged & managed painted road markings
- Facebook, Twitter & WhatsApp Groups to connect us all
- Dedicated community committee striving for a pristine, well kept, safe suburb for all
- And currently we are investigating the installation of surveillance cameras to further enhance our security
Below are 2 links for you to get more information on membership such as the fees and bank details, as well as the debit order for you to join our community.
Join our Facebook page to stay connected
If you have any membership queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org